Survey Office CAD Technician:
This is an excellent full-time opportunity for a motivated Survey Cad Technician. This position assists the Professional Land Surveyor by preparing survey maps including but not limited to: Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, ALTA Surveys and Subdivision Plats.
This position is an office position but may require occasional outdoor work as survey crew member.
- Prepare survey maps using AutoCAD Civil3D software
- Transfer data between desktop and field computers
- Review field data and insert to AutoCAD
- Prepare various field packages necessary for field crews assignments
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Survey drafting experience required with strong technical knowledge of Civil 3D preferred.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, manage time effectively and work well on a team.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to meet company insurability guidelines required.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Associate's Degree in Surveying or LSIT preferred but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
At Northwestern Territories, Inc., we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, training and development opportunities and much more. We are enthusiastic, professional, empowering, and open to new people working their way up quickly. Our projects are varied, and our team-oriented work environment is alive and enjoyable. Our compensation program recognizes and rewards employees for their hard work. If this is a position you would like to pursue, please submit your resume for consideration. Don't miss this opportunity to join a growing company made up of dynamic individuals!
Submit a detailed resume including references to email@example.com